Oval vintage snowmobile racing on Grand Lake.
Vintage - 1985 or older with leaf spring front suspension
Classic - 1996 or older with independent front suspension (IFS)
Race classes follow ISR Snow Oval race rules
- Super Stock
- Women's Race
- Kids 10-13 and 14-17 (Engine size restrictions apply)
- Master's Class (50 years old and up)
All racers must have proper equipment to be allowed to race on the track in this event, there are "no exceptions!"
- DOT approved helmet. (preferably safety orange in color)
- Snowmobile racing TekVest is required. (motocross or bicycle safety vests are not allowed)
- Shin, elbow and or knee guards are recommended.
- Race boots or good firm supported type boots are recommended.
VINTAGE SLED SHOW: Display your vintage snowmobiles next to the lake!
Registration for the show starts at 9 a.m. Registration cost will be $10 per sled with a maximum of $20 so bring as many sleds as can its still only 20 bucks.
Run it in the parade.
Come vote for your favorite! Voting ends at 2 p.m. Winners announced at Pancho and Lefty's that night.